Speyside accommodation is plentiful and varied. When touring Scottish Highlands allow us to help you enjoy all on our doorstep from Tulach Ard Bed and Breakfast Grantown on Spey.
Speyside Accommodation in Grantown on Spey
At Tulach Ard, our 4 Star B&B get the best of both worlds….a small personal, quiet location on the edge of Grantown a thriving historical highland town providing idyllic Scottish scenery….yet the very heart of Scottish Highlands among major historical, cultural and visual attractions.
Staying at Tulach Ard B&B use our Travel Guide to assist with planning your days out. Find something a little different each day regardless of direction. There is always something special to see and we can help you get the most out of every day. If the crowd goes left we tend to head in another direction staying off the main roads!
Remember speyside accommodation is plentiful.
We have compiled an information folder full of possible days out for you to choose from. Route planners and OS Maps are available for your personal use when staying with us here at: Tulach Ard B&B our unique Guest House Grantown on Spey.
Days Out include: Lochs galore, a few Castles, Golf Courses aplenty:
All destination are local to Grantown on Spey
- Knockando Textile Mill and a Whisky Distillery or two.
- Fishing the Spey. Enjoy local cuisine all produced within 5mile radius of Grantown on Spey.
- Clava Cairns, Cullloden, Cawdor Castle or Fort George to the north.
- Ballindalloch, Balvenie to the East. Possibilities in all directions as we are surrounded by History.
- Walking the routes around Grantown on Spey gives scope for all abilities and some wonderful landscapes and wildlife.
- Lochindorb, Ardclach Tower, Logie Steading and Dallas Dhu Distillery.
- Glenmore – Loch Morlich, Revoan Bothy and Cairnorm Reindeer Centre.
- Lunch on Top of the Mountain or Lunch First Class on a Steam Train.
- Walk the Speyway following the River Spey upstream or down
- Strathspey Steam Railway. Walk around Loch Morlich
- A Tour of Speyside, to the Hills where smugglers and excise fought and some whisky too.
The Choices are quite fantastic so take advantage of the knowledge we have to share when you plan a Tour of Scottish Highland. Book your speyside accommodation at Tulach Ard our Guest House Grantown on Spey.
Online Booking is offered for your convenience, remember speyside accommodation is plentiful but we LOVE to speak to our customers before they book so we can give the best advice and prices.